Thursday, April 10, 2008

Introduction. Again.

I have started this blog almost a year ago but I decided to stop updating it. The reason I started this blog is simple. I need a place to spill out what a cipet boss my superiors can be. I also know I am not alone. There's alot of bosses fom hell out there. So, instead of just me writing, I invited readers to send in their stories as well.

But later I was thinking, is it right to bite the hand that feeds you? I mean I am still drawing salaries from them, yet I badmouth about them here? Morally, it's wrong. So, I decided to stop talking about them and continue to take the bullets, silently.

Now I have resiged from that doomed company and I can curse them upside down! Haha!

I will delete all my previous entries but will republish them again.

Let's start all over!